Pursuant to Art. 13 of the Privacy Code, we inform you that MANUFATTO DI PAOLEMILIO MANUELA with registered office at PIAZZA DUCA DEGLI ABRUZZI, 70 65123 PESCARA (PE) Italy, Tax Code and VAT no. 02059080685 (hereinafter, “Manùfatto”), as Data Controller, acts in accordance with the regulations:
- Legislative Decree 196/03 Personal Data Protection Code (Privacy Code); and Italian Order dated 8 May 2014.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your browser and saved on your device when you visit a website such as www.manùfatto.com (hereinafter, the “Site”). Cookies allow the Site to operate efficiently and improve its performance, and they also provide information to Manùfatto for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to customise your browsing experience by remembering your preferences (e.g. to remember the language and currency you have set, to identify you the next time you visit).
Acceptance terms and conditions
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types of cookies:
- Site functionality cookies: These cookies allow you to browse the site and use our features such as, for example, “Add to cart” and “Save for later”.
- Site analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to measure and analyse the way our customers use the Site to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies: When you browse or shop on the Site, these cookies will capture your preferences (such as your language or location), helping us to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and personal as possible.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to post ads that are meaningful to you, limit the number of times you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
For what purposes?
Our site uses different types of first-party cookies (set and managed by Manùfatto), third-party cookies (set and managed by third parties according to their own privacy policies and not under the control of Manùfatto) and related technologies, each of which has a specific function.
Specifically, cookies are used for:
- perform essential operations, such as browsing;
- allow you to add items to your shopping cart or list of saved products;
- analyse visitor numbers and behaviour, such as which pages are frequently visited;
- evaluate the success of advertising campaigns, offers and communications;
- target appropriate advertising messages;
- understand which affiliates have helped us reach new customers or have promoted our products on their websites.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies stored on your device: go to the help section of your browser. Please note, however, that if you change your settings to disable all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our site or service.
Information on the use of personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of Art. 13 of the New European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION - GDPR)
MANUFATTO DI PAOLEMILIO MANUELA , with registered office in PIAZZA DUCA DEGLI ABRUZZI, 70 65123 PESCARA (PE) Italy, Tax Code and VAT no. 02059080685 (hereinafter “Manùfatto”), is constantly committed to protecting the privacy of its users. This document has been drawn up in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “Regulation”) in order to allow you to know how your personal information is handled when you use the website www.manùfatto.com (hereinafter, the “Site”) and, if necessary, to give your informed consent to the processing of your personal data.
In any case, the information and data provided by you or otherwise acquired as part of the use of the Website and/or the services provided by Manùfatto, in accordance with the provisions of the “Terms and Conditions” [link] section, will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation and the confidentiality obligations that guide Manùfatto's activity.
In accordance with the Regulation's provisions, the Manùfatto data processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, limitation of purposes and storage, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
We also remind you that the services offered by Manùfatto through the Website are only provided to persons over the age of 18. For persons under the age of 18, the services may only be used with the consent of their parents or legal representative. Should Manùfatto become aware of personal data of persons under the age of 18 without the valid consent of a relative or legal representative, Manùfatto will delete such data immediately.
Please note that some services may be subject to specific legal terms; in this case we will provide you with all appropriate information from time to time.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller of your data is MANUFATTO DI PAOLEMILIO MANUELA PIAZZA DUCA DEGLI ABRUZZI, 70 65123 PESCARA (PE) Italy, Tax Code and VAT no. 02059080685
Contact the Data Controller at any time by sending a message to personalservice@manùfatto.com for any clarification, question or need related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data.
Types of data processed and purposes of processing
Manùfatto treats the personal information you provide to us when you place an order and purchase products, and the information it receives while you browse or use the services offered on the Site, as well as the information you provide by registering to our Newsletter.
Manùfatto may then collect data about you such as, for example:
- your personal data necessary to complete and execute your purchases (first and last name, gender, date of birth, language, telephone number, shipping and invoice address, payment methods and data), navigation data (IP address, login information, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and releases, operating system and platform, visit information including clickstream URL to/from the Site) and data about your shopping habits (products viewed or searched for, download errors, time spent visiting certain pages and interaction);
- we collect your e-mail address when you subscribe to our newsletter service;
- we handle the personal data you provide when you contact our Customer Service Department so that we can provide you with the requested assistance;
- we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes when you give us your consent;
- registration on the site and use of the services offered to registered users. This activity is only possible by entering certain personal information, necessary to ensure the identification of the specific user;
- provision of the services offered on the Site. In relation to the specific features of each service, MyChalom collects personal data necessary for the performance of the latter;
- to comply with any obligations provided for by current laws, regulations or Community legislation, or to fulfil requests from the authorities;
- any CV sent to us will only use the information contained therein to assess whether it is suitable for any open positions. CVs are kept for a maximum period of six months;
- statistical analyses and surveys. Certain information on the use of the Site is used to carry out analysis and statistical surveys in order to improve our offer and services and to carry out advertising and marketing activities;
- subject to your express consent, the information provided may be used for commercial communications about our products and services, offers and promotions, exclusives, new arrivals, etc.. These communications will take place exclusively in the ways you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, Whatsapp, social media enabled communication channels such as Instagram and/or Facebook);
- only with your consent, MyChalom will be able to personalize your experience by offering previews and offers in line with your preferences and by sending you commercial communications customized according to your interests. These communications will take place exclusively in the ways you choose (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, Whatsapp, communication channels enabled through social media such as Instagram and/or Facebook).
If you do decide that you do not wish to receive further communications from Manùfatto or change your consent, you may notify us by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the end of each communication, accessing your account at www.manùfatto.com , contacting our Customer Service by writing to personalservice@manùfatto.com .
Please note that you may receive further communications from us even after yours unsubscribe request has been submitted, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the above mentioned activities, we will process your personal data mainly through computer and electronic tools; the tools we use ensure high standards of safety, in full compliance with current legislation.
Your personal data are treated for the following purposes:
- to allow you to navigate the Site and provide services;
- to meet specific requests made to Manùfatto;
- to comply with any obligations provided for by current laws, regulations or EU legislation, or to meet requests from the authorities.
Only with your express consent we will process your personal data for:
- carry out direct e-mail marketing campaigns for services similar to those provided on the Website, and send you information and promotional information relating to Manùfatto's activities, services and products;
- send you information and promotional materials relating to the activities, services and products of Manùfatto's business partners (without any transfer of personal data to Manùfatto's business partners);
- conduct studies, research, market statistics and sales promotion and marketing activities;
- to send you surveys - also in order to analyse your interests, habits and consumption choices - so that we can send you personalized information and promotional material about the services offered by our business partners and ourselves.
Personal data provided by you voluntarily
Personal data of third parties voluntarily provided by you
When you use particular services on the Site, the personal data of third parties may be processed if you directly disclose such data to Manùfatto. With respect to these scenarios, you act as autonomous data controller, assuming all the obligations and responsibilities required by law. In this sense, you hereby grant Manùfatto the fullest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim and/or claim for damages for claims for processing that may reach Manùfatto by third parties whose personal data has been processed through your own use of the Website's services in violation of applicable data protection regulations. In any case, should you provide or otherwise process personal data of third parties in the use of the Website, you guarantee from now on - assuming all related responsibilities - that this particular processing case is justified by the prior acquisition - by you - of the third party's consent to the processing of information concerning him/her.
Legal base of the treatment
The legal base of the treatment of your data for the purposes referred to in Article 3 letter a) and b) is Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation ([...] the treatment is required for the execution of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same), because the treatment is necessary for the provision of our services. The provision of your data for these purposes is facultative, but failure to provide/withdraw your data would mean that MyChalom is no longer able to provide you with its services.
The purpose referred to in Article 3 letter c) represents a lawful treatment of your data in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the Regulation ([...] the treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation which is required). Once you have provided your data, the processing is indeed necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which MyChalom is subject.
The processing of your data carried out mainly for marketing purposes referred to in Article 3 letter d), e) and f) are based on the issuance of your own consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) ([...] the person has expressed consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes). The provision of your data for the aforementioned purposes is therefore entirely discretionary and does not affect the use of the services offered by MyChalom on the Site. Should you wish to contest the treatment of your data for the aforementioned purposes, you may contact us at any time at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing carried out for the profiling purposes referred to in Article 3 letter g) is based on the granting of your consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) ([...] the person in question has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes) and Article 22(2)(c) of the Regulation.
Among the services offered by the Site there is the possibility for you to view your geographic location (transmitted, with your consent, from your device to the Site) within a map that shows all of the geographically shops selling Manùfatto products. This location information is not sent or made accessible outside of your mobile device and Manùfatto does not process this information. Otherwise, the Website, with your express permission, processes your location data in order to provide you with services (e.g. calculation of shipping costs). In any case, you may deny the Site access to your location data through your device settings.
Interaction with external links
Subjects authorized to process your data
Your personal data is processed by Manùfatto’s trained and instructed staff as Data Controller.
Your data may also be processed by parties other than Manùfatto, in compliance with the laws in force.
Should any of these parties be based in non-EU countries, the transfer of your personal data to these countries will be carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law.
Transfers of personal data
In addition, your data can be shared with:
- subjects who typically act as data processors, i.e.: i) persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to Manùfatto in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact in order to provide our services and/or operate the Site (e.g. hosting providers, payment managers, subjects appointed);
- persons, entities or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your data pursuant to legal provisions or orders of the authorities themselves;
- persons empowered by Manùfatto to process personal data to carry out activities closely related to the provision of our services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality; and
- logistics, transportation and shipping companies that will take care of the delivery of the products purchased by you from the Site to the address you provide to Manùfatto;
(collectively, the “Recipients”).
Your personal data is stored on servers and processed by Manùfatto within the European Economic Area.
Some of your data may be shared with Recipients whose registered office is outside the European Economic Area. Manùfatto guarantees that the processing of your data by these Recipients is carried out in accordance with the Regulation. Indeed, transfers may be based on an appropriate decision of adequacy, on Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or on another suitable legal basis.
Duration of data retention
Your personal data is kept for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which it has been collected. At the end of this period your personal data will be deleted or otherwise anonymized irreversibly. Depending on the purpose of the processing, the period of storage changes: for example, data collected as a result of purchases made on the Site are processed and stored in compliance with administrative-accounting formalities in accordance with local tax regulations; the data used to send you our newsletters are stored until you ask us to stop sending them and to delete you from our mailing list, etc.
More specifically: the data processed for the purposes referred to in Article 3 letters a) and b) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those purposes. In any case, since they are processed for the supply of services, Manùfatto will keep your data for the period of time provided for and permitted by Italian law for the safeguarding of its interests (Article 2946 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent articles).
The data processed for the purposes referred to in Article 3 letter c) will be kept for the time provided for by the specific obligation or provision of applicable law.
For the purposes referred to in Article 3 letter d), e), f) and g), your data will be processed, as a general rule, until your consent is withdrawn. In any case, Manùfatto applies regulations that prevent the data from being stored indefinitely and limits the storage time in accordance with the principle of data processing minimization.
Your personal data will be processed by electronic or otherwise automated, computerized and telematics means, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which such data was collected and, in any case, in order to ensure the security of the same.
Further information can be requested from the following address: personalservice@manùfatto.com
Of course you can, at any time, revoke your consent to the processing, know which personal data are in our possession, their origin and how they are used, request their updating, rectification or integration as well as - when required by the current provisions - the removal, restriction of treatment or even oppose their processing. You may also request to receive your personal data in our possession in a format that can be read by electronic devices and, when possible, the transfer of the same directly to a third party indicated by you.
In accordance with Articles 15 et seq. of the Regulations, you have the right to request Manùfatto, at any time, access to your personal data collected, to rectify or delete it or to oppose its processing; you have the right to request the restriction of processing in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the Regulations, as well as to obtain the data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, in the cases provided for in Article 20 of the Regulations.
Requests should be made in writing to the following address: personalservice@manùfatto.com
In particular, your rights consist of:
- Access and modification of data: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
- Revocation of consent: you can revoke at any time a consent that you have given for the handling of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes (e.g. sending commercial and promotional communications, carrying out market research and surveys, customising the website and commercial offers). Once your consent has been revoked, we will promptly cease using your personal data that is based on such consent, while different or other processing operations will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Opposition to the treatment of personal data: You have the right to object at any time to the treatment of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining to us the reasons behind your request; subsequently Manùfatto will evaluate the basis of your request.
- Temporary limitation of the use of personal data: in this case Manùfatto will continue to store your personal data but will not process it, except for legal exclusions. Limitation of the processing may be requested in the event that you contest the accuracy of your personal data, in the event of unlawful processing, in the event that you invoke your right in court and in the event that you object to the processing, during the period in which we assess the reasons for your request.
- Transfer of your data to a person other than Manùfatto (the “right to data portability”). You may request to receive your data: where technically possible, your data may be transferred directly to a third party that you have indicated to us.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to one of the supervisory authorities responsible for data protection compliance. In Italy, the claim may be submitted, pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, to the Personal Data Protection Guarantor.
More information on how to submit a complaint is available on the website of the Guarantor, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
Your personal data is being processed with specific technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing unlawful or fraudulent use. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymization or encryption of your data, confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data. In addition, Manùfatto is committed to regularly checking, verifying and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the security of processing.